Fancy working for a brilliant integrated agency that not only have experience on their side. They’ve been going for 30 years (and counting!), but they also work with some huge global clients. Worth billions!! As well as local and SMEs too. So a really good mix.
Now looking to recruit a talented Senior Designer to join their design team. It’s an exciting and fast pace role, where you will be involved in a variety of projects from concept through to delivery.
You will be working across:
- Re-brand and branding campaigns
- Video storyboards, animations, digital content and apps
- Social media campaigns and some print collateral.
And be expected to:
- Take a lead role on projects, working closely with the Creative Director. To scheduled timescales and overseeing the projects through to final delivery.
- Be a hands on and self-motivated. Confident in your approach and have the ability to articulate and visualise your ideas.
- Liaise directly with clients, taking the brief and the account management team when needed.
- Be a good listener, not be afraid to air your views, be a great team player and enthusiastic.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have experience working within an agency environment
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your clean, elegant designs and layout, across a range of clients
- A portfolio full of designs across both print and digital to include app designs, storyboards and branding campaigns.
- Have strong creative suite experience - in particular Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, Sketch, XD
- Be able to take design through from concept, presentation and to final artwork
- A knowledge of After Effects, Premiere and HTML would be very advantageous.
This is a really good opportunity for either a middleweight designer looking to step up or perhaps a senior designer that is looking for more autonomy and variety of clients to work across. Both print and digital. Easily commutable from Birmingham, Leicestershire and parts of Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire.
Senior Designer, Integrated Agency, £28,000 - £35,000, Warwickshire, Permanent