Senior Digital Marketing Executive - £26,000 - £30,000 – Gloucestershire, near Moreton-in-Marsh
An international creative organisation at the forefront of their industry, are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their team based in the lovely countryside just outside Moreton-In-Marsh.
Responsible for the management and implementation of all digital campaigns, this role will allow the successful candidate to really drive digital marketing for the business and will suit an individual that is happy to work closely with the Marketing Manager but who can also be autonomous and bring their own initiative and ideas to the role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the digital contribution to the overall marketing plan
- Take responsibility for the social media strategy, managing the content schedule, ensuring posts are captivating and consistent with the company’s tone of voice
- Create digital assets to optimise user experience, implementing tracking and reporting to measure campaign performance
- Aid in the maintenance and management of the CRM email delivery system
- Successfully launch measurable digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement a range of digital advertising streams such as banner adverts, email marketing campaigns
- Management and execution of all stages within the email campaign lifecycle from planning the customer journey through to delivery and analysis
- Manage website performance
- SEO management – working alongside an external agency to ensure content is SEO friendly and optimised
The role does require a basic level of Adobe skills mainly for tweaks, experience working with an ecommerce website would be beneficial but isn’t essential.
A driving license is essential due to location and the role is commutable from a number of locations including Stratford, Shipston, Stow- on-the-Wold, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Bourton-on-the-Water and surrounding areas.
Apply to this advert or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.