We are working with a fabulous Full Service Creative Agency who have a presence across the globe! Due to expansion, something we’re super excited about mid pandemic, they are looking to recruit a Senior Events Manager into their 20 person team! Working closely with the Head of Events, this role will lead in event delivery providing end-to-end project management for events all over the country. This will include event management and production of a wide range of live events, from virtual and in-person conferences, seminars, roadshows, exhibitions and award ceremonies.
- Client brief taking
- Putting together proposals and pitching to client
- Liaising with internal and teams – production, creative, digital etc.
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Managing the client relationship throughout
- Budget management
- On site management
- Client / account management
- The ideal person for this role will be creative, organised and highly motivated
- Work as both a self-starter and as part of a larger team working on complex projects
- Experience in managing virtual and hybrid events
- Good working knowledge of virtual meeting and events platforms is desirable
- As well as leading in event delivery, the candidate would also take a strong interest in new business development – from lead generation through to helping creating and winning a pitch.
Get in Touch:
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please get in touch with your CV and a covering letter.
Senior Events Manager, Oxford or London based, Up to £55,000 per annum.