Are you a passionate and creative Senior Graphic Designer, with a love for creative flair, illustration and the fashion and retail industry?
I’m working with an international and fast growing, luxury brand that are looking for the latest member of their design team. The team, made up of talent across print designers, digital designers, retouchers and pre/post video producers, work closely with the marketing team in bringing to life concepts for marketing campaigns for B2B and B2C purposes.
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you’ll join the company in a role that’s brand new to the team, managing a small team of 3 middleweight & junior Graphic Designers. Working in the team that focusses in print design, you’ll be taking briefs from in-house teams, delegating work between the team and exploring initial concepts whilst being hands on with your designs also. You’ll love working closely within a creative environment and understand how to coach and develop junior individuals, to make sure everyone is performing to their full potential.
- To be highly skilled in Adobe illustrator, in-design and photoshop
- Excellent understanding of accessories, products, and trends
- Excellent craft design skills, typography, illustration, and layout
- To enjoy a fast paced, collaborative environment
- To have experience managing a small team
- To have a problem-solving attitude towards your design projects
- To be an excellent communicator and love a team atmosphere
- To have a portfolio and CV evidencing experience of being a creative within a fashion, retail, or accessory environment
- Be ambitious in terms of your career development, excellent opportunities available
- Generous staff discount across all the company’s brands!
- Regular staff feedback surveys, ensuring happiness among staff and relative change within the business
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- A vibrant staff community with fun perks and lots of team events
- Free parking on-site
- Free and convenient GP and prescription services