I’m working with a Birmingham based, B2B Marketing agency that have an exciting opening within their small, but mighty team!
I’m looking for an experienced Senior Creative that beholds a varied skill set and loves nothing more than varied design projects to utilise it. The agency themselves offer the full range of marketing services, to large B2B business in various sectors. You’ll be leading the creative offering for the agency, working closely with the Directors, Project Managers and a Content Manager on all projects coming through the door, being the driving force for creative, from initial client meeting, through to concept creation and execution.
Day-to-day you can expect high-profile creative projects, from print collateral design to digital interface design, to email campaigns, social media graphics and much more. You’ll have an ambitious creative outset and enjoy rolling out concepts across a varied array of touchpoints. Given you’ll be a design lead, you’ll need to be confident in your approach, enjoy a team environment and be keen to join your next company for the long-term, and the good news is there is excellent progression opportunities on offer!
- To be happy to work on-site in their Central Birmingham offices (easily accessible by train & free parking!)
- Extensive skills across the whole Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe XD
- A desire to be client facing and experience of this in the past
- Experience working on projects from initial stages, through to concept, execution, and completion
- Experience designing for B2B brands, either within an agency or in-house team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and prestigious consultancy, with a close and friendly team! Get in touch with a CV and portfolio asap or feel free to email directly – firstname.lastname@example.org