I’m working with a Warwickshire based, creative, digital and brand design unit that have a well-respected amount of longevity as a leading Midlands agency, with a deluxe client base to go alongside! My client, a small yet mighty unit of creative thinkers are growing considerably after a particularly pacey couple of years and are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to help to continue their journey.
As a Senior Designer within a close-knit team, you’ll naturally have a vast range of skills under your hat. You’ll be accustomed to being strategic yet hands on, you’ll thrive in an environment where no two days are the same, and you’ll be accustomed to motivating more junior team members whilst being part of client meets and pitches.
Creatively, you’ll have a strong conceptual ability and work daily from brief to completion, bringing with you a love of branding and brand development. You’ll be accustomed to designing and conceptualising across brand environments, interactive displays, video storyboards, animations, video content, digital content, social media campaigns and a little bit of print.
- An extremely collaborative personality, and thrive within a team
- 3+ years of agency/in house creative team experience
- Excellent listening & communication skills
- To relish within a fast-paced environment
- A strong grasp of the Adobe Creative Suite, (including XD, Sketch or Figma)
- Good visualisation skills
- To be happy to work predominantly on-site in Warwickshire
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude!
Please do apply with a CV and portfolio to be considered!