Senior Marketing Executive, £28,000 - £30,000 + bonus + benefits – Daventry, Northamptonshire
Due to continued growth this leading organisation within the construction sector are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team based in Daventry.
The marketing team supports all businesses within the Group. The role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and will see involvement in a varied and busy hands on marketing opportunity. It therefore requires an individual with previous experience, from either an in house or agency background in a relevant B2B industry (construction, property, manufacturing, industrial etc.) who really has the desire to join an organisation where marketing is seen as an integral part of the business and where they can really drive marketing forward.
You must be a strong individual capable of using their own initiative on a range of projects and managing stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the co-ordination of all events including their scoping, execution, support and analysis – inc. show reels, literature and promotional branded items. (The business was involved with 80 events and exhibitions last year so this is a substantial part of the role).
- Support the Head of Marketing with development of on-going departmental projects including websites, PR/Advertising, email marketing, and supplier engagement.
- Scope and co-ordinate technical/sales support documentation for use at events and in support of group sales efforts/needs
- Support and assist to ensure the efficient promotion of product launches – in house and externally as guided by Head of Marketing.
- Content creation - Scope, plan and create case studies and other content in collaboration with Marketing Executive to ensure they are produced and promoted in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Support the Head of Marketing with agency and supplier relationships to ensure their ongoing value remains appropriate and competitive.
The successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to initiate, plan and organise programmes of work, including working to deadlines with a can-do attitude and practical and pragmatic approach to problem solving. Some creative skills in InDesign and Photoshop would be beneficial but are by no means essential.
Day to day travel is not required however candidates must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle in order to attend occasional events and external meetings.
In return you will work for a business who truly value their team and within a marketing team that are supportive and positively encourage personal growth.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.