Our client a fast paced, forward thinking B2B SME business are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive for their rapidly growing business. This is a brand new role and a remote position with occasional office meets for strategy and planning sessions.
The Role: This Senior Marketing Executive reports into the Marketing Manager and is a great opportunity to get exposure in mentoring more junior members of staff and also achieve a step up in responsibility, working within a friendly and supportive team. A confident marketeer with an exceptional eye for detail and written ability is essential for proofing and writing content/copy for various platforms. This is the perfect role for someone wanting to make their mark and eventually progress into a position in management. A dream role for a marketeer with a passion for writing!
- Copywriting – a talented wordsmith, regularly producing engaging, well-written and SEO friendly content for long-form documents.
- Mentoring – support more junior members of the team in their day-to-day, offering your professional knowledge and insight into certain activity.
- Oversee strategy – supervise the tactical delivery of the overall marketing programme.
- Organic and Paid Channels – support the wider team with content creation, search campaigns, email marketing, social media, PR and event management.
- Lead Generation – execute and manage lead gen tactics and end-to-end campaigns.
- Market knowledge – to develop a clear understanding of target audiences and competitors in order to guide campaign targeting and customer propositions.
- Website updates – providing support to continually improve the content, look and feel of the website using HubSpot.
- Google PPC – supporting the ongoing management and development of PPC campaigns which are managed in-house.
- Campaign reporting – supporting with the production of regular and ad-hoc marketing campaign performance reports using Hubspot and Google Analytics.
To be considered for this Senior Marketing Executive you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years B2B Marketing experience.
- Strong copywriting skills, both long and short form and be able to create compelling and engaging content for various channels of marketing.
- Ideally have experience in managing paid and organic social media campaigns.
- CRM/CMS system knowledge.
- An outstanding attention to detail, essential in this ever changing fast paced environment.
- Excellent communicator, someone who is results driven, enjoys a challenge, and works well under pressure and is passionate about all things digital.
- Strong marketing IT skills, able to use tools such as SEMRush, Google Analytics and HubSpot.
- Experience in delivering effective marketing campaigns.
You must be able to work on your own initiative and push the brand of this growing business and make this role your own.
This Senior Marketing Executive position is pretty much a remote role with very occasional visits to the office, no more than twice a month for strategy/planning meetings. This role is therefore suitable for anyone living in the Midlands region, locations such as: Stratford upon Avon Redditch, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Birmingham, Solihull, Henley in Arden, Warwick, Leamington, Rugby, Sutton Coldfield, Coventry, Banbury, Evesham, Telford, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Shrewsbury, Hereford, Cheltenham.
This role would also suit a Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Content Officer, Digital Content Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, or an existing Senior Marketing Executive looking for a change of environment and opportunity for progression.
BSMKV45410 – Senior Marketing Executive – Remote (but able to travel to Telford) - £28,000 - £35,000