Are you currently leading a digital team but looking for a new challenge? Or perhaps looking for a step up in to a leadership role? Then this unique opportunity could be right up your street!
This well-known retail brand, based in the West Midlands is on the hunt for a Senior Online Design Manager. Someone to lead the design team and translate concepts and creative briefs into customer-centric content designs and be accountable for all creative design. Ensuring they are delivered on-brand and optimised for desktop and mobile audiences.
- Lead design team and be accountable for all design execution across desktop and mobile
- Work closely with and build strong relationships with other teams – content; online trading; brand marketing; UX and UI
- Ensure 100% accurate content on the website including full accessibility and userbility testing
- Increase customer satisfaction and improved conversion rates
To be considered for this role you need to demonstrate you:
- Have experience operating at this level within a fast paced e-commerce retail environment
- Are confident working to strict deadlines, whilst having the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Have experience working cross-functionally. Preferably across web, buying, merchandising, digital development and UX teams
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suiet (CS6). Photoshop, Sketch and Illustrator mandatory
- Experience managing a team and managing multiple stakeholders outside of direct team
- Capable of influencing to a director level across the wider company. Able to explain design concepts and communicate digital plans and priorities to key stakeholders.
- An online portfolio of work that spans digital and retail across desktop and mobile
This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone at either a Creative Director; Design Manager or Senior Designer level, with a focus and passion purely on digital. Easily commutable from Birmingham, Staffordshire, Worcester, Coventry, Northamptonshire. As well as parts of Oxfordshire, Nottingham and Derby.
If you’re looking for a step up or change and want to work for a brand that is taking digital seriously. Looking to push their digital offering to the next level…and you want to be a part of that…please send through your CV and portfolio ASAP!
Senior Online Design Manager, £50,000 - £65,000, Retail Brand, West Midlands, Permanent