Calling all Senior PR Account Executives looking for a new challenge in an innovative PR agency! I am super excited to be working with a brand-new client who are looking for a passionate and driven Senior PR Account Executive to join the team at an exciting time of growth.
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to work for a PR agency with a new-age approach to PR? This could be just the opportunity for you. Our client is looking for a Senior PR Account Executive who can join the team and hit the ground running, creating engaging content, managing social channels for your clients and working closely with the media to build relationships and gain maximum coverage. This agency can offer the successful candidate great variety and a fab working culture in newly renovated offices in central Birmingham.
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Writing engaging content for press releases, articles, blogs, features and social media focused on a both B2B and B2C audiences
- Social media management across all social platforms; planning content, scheduling, posting and then analysing the social activity, reporting back to clients and making suggestions for future success
- Media relations; selling into the media to gain maximum coverage across local, regional, national and specific publications
- Event management
- Building strong relationships with both clients and the media.
Key skills and experience:
- Experienced in creating content and love writing
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Able to self-motivate and manage your own workload along with changing priorities
- Able to build rapport and relationships with the press and enjoy developing these relationships
- Love the buzz of being busy and managing your time
This role would suit an experienced PR Account Executive who has proven experience in working within a similar role but looking for their next opportunity that will allow them to grow and progress. Or you may be a Senior PR Account Executive looking to join a fun and ambitious team who are media-savvy and love keeping up with the latest trends. On top of the above you will love to write!
This opportunity is based in central Birmingham and is commutable from across Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands. It is commutable via public transport and also an easy drive from areas such as Birmingham, Redditch, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Kidderminster, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
If you think that this could be just the role for you then apply today or contact email@example.com for more information.
Senior PR Executive, PR agency, Birmingham, £22 000 - £24 000