This is a fantastic role I am so excited to be recruiting for! PR Account Manager’s looking for a role within one of the most highly regarded, creative and innovative PR agencies in the Midlands, this one is for you! With a focus on consumer sectors, this is a stunning role for a sparky PR candidate with a passion for the consumer world.
This superb agency is in a really exciting period, growing in the service they offer to clients and expanding consistently from a new business perspective. This opportunity can provide the successful candidate with the chance to contribute significantly to the agency’s growth and development whilst simultaneously broadening their own experiences and skills. Within this highly creative, innovative and fast paced working environment the successful candidate will have plenty of opportunity to immerse themselves within the role and make it their own. The agency offers a number of additional perks including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a competitive pension scheme and many soft, social benefits that make the working environment a hugely pleasant one.
- Contributing to the development of campaign strategy
- Managing the implementation of creative, high profile national PR campaigns
- Writing engaging content for press releases and social media content
- Building and maintaining relationships with the media in order to gain successful media coverage
- Developing strong, credible relationships with clients to retain existing, and gain new business
- Leading and mentoring junior members of the team
- Experience within a PR agency environment at Account Manager or Senior Account Executive level is essential
- An ability to think creatively and write compelling copy for a consumer audience
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to media and clients both current and prospective
- Strong communication and leadership skills along with an ability to build excellent relationships at all levels
This is a wonderful opportunity for a dedicated PR Account Manager, or a Senior PR Account Executive who is looking to step up, to join an exceptional agency at this exciting time where they can develop their career within the industry of PR..
The agency is based just outside central Birmingham and is commutable from across Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands. Current employees come ffrom areas such as Birmingham, Redditch, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Kidderminster, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
PR Account Manager, PR Agency, West Midlands, £26000-£30000