Are you a passionate Senior PR Account Executive looking for your next opportunity working for a fantastic PR agency? A fab opportunity has arisen for a great PR agency based in Derby who are looking to grow their team. Not based in Derby? Not a problem! Due to the high level of flexibility and ability to work from home, our client is excited to see candidates across both the East and West Midlands.
This team is looking for a passionate and driven Senior PR Account Executive, promising excellent benefits and the opportunity to grow and progress. This is an opportunity not to be missed for a self-starter who is looking for a high level of flexibility along with the important work/life balance. Despite this role having a high level of autonomy you will never be on your own and you will still have the benefits of that team feel.
The successful candidate will be working with exciting clients in a consumer-focused industry and will have a passion for content creation, along with experience in managing social media channels and confidence liaising with local, national and industry specific media.
· Creating engaging content across social media, blogs, articles, press releases, website updates and newsletter with a keen eye for detail
· Developing relationships with the media, selling in press releases and continuing to develop the outstanding database of media contacts that they already have
· Social media management; from planning and scheduling content, managing social campaigns and analysing the social activity
· Assisting with event management as and when required by the client
Key skills and experience:
· Proven experience working within a similar role
· A passion and love for all things content
· A self-starter who is able to manage a busy workload and manage your day to day working
· Experience working across all social media channels, enjoys keeping up to date with social trends and enjoy analysing activities
· Passionate, driven and hungry to grow
This role would suit a PR Account Executive who has been working in a dedicated PR, social media, or content role or a Senior PR Account Executive looking for a new opportunity in a role that promises career progression, flexibility and total autonomy.
While this agency is based in central Derby and easily commutable via the East Midlands, our client is also keen to hear from candidates who are based in the West Midlands due to the option to work from home, with the occasional visit to the office.
If you think that this could be a great fit then get in touch today, send your CV over and we can discuss further!
Senior PR Account Executive, Midlands (flexible), PR Agency, £20000-£26000