I am super excited to be working with one of my clients based in the Oxfordshire area as they search for new PR talent to join their team. Our client, a leading agency are looking for a Senior PR Account Executive to join their team.
This award-winning agency work with an impressive portfolio of clients across both B2B and B2C and they have recently won an award and been recognised as the best agency in their sector.
If you are looking to join an agency who are ambitious, supportive and extremely innovative then this could be a great career move for you.
· Writing engaging content and copy for B2B and B2C clients across different platforms including press releases, articles, blogs, thought leadership and social media
· Social media management; creating content plans, scheduling, posting and then analysing and reporting back bringing creativity and new ideas
· Building strong relationships with clients
· Being creative and contributing ideas
· Media relations; confident in working with the media to gain maximum coverage for your clients
· Blog management
· Proven experience in writing content that is sometimes technical
· Excellent time-management skills and able to manage a busy work load working across different clients
· Commercially aware and enjoys being analytical and reporting on what works well and what needs to be amended
· Socially savvy and enjoys keeping up with digital trends
This is an amazing opportunity for a PR Account Executive looking to take the next step in your career or maybe you are a Senior PR Account Executive looking to progress your career in an agency that rewards hard work and offers long-term career development. What I love about my client is that they enjoy being social and honour a positive work-life balance.
The agency is based in Oxfordshire and is commutable via Bicester, Abingdon, Oxford, Banbury, Chipping Norton and surrounding Oxfordshire areas.
If you think that this could be a great opportunity for you then please send through your CV today!
Senior PR Account Executive, £24 000 - £27 000, Oxfordshire, integrated agency