I am delighted to be working with one of my lovely clients, a leading PR agency specialising in the tech sector. Our client is working with an impressive portfolio of up and coming, innovative clients on a global scale. Now on the lookout for a Senior PR Consultant to join the team. You may be a PR Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge in a supportive agency or you may be a Senior PR Account Executive looking to take the step up into an Account Management role.
This agency is looking for someone with a passion for PR, the ability to build strong relationships and an incredible writer!
As PR Account Manager you will be taking a lead on a portfolio of accounts, be client facing and set PR strategies and then manage these through for your client.
With competitive salaries, flexible working hours and the opportunity for international travel, this really is a great opportunity not to be missed out on.
· Take a lead on a portfolio of accounts; being the main point of contact for your client day to day
· Work with your clients to set PR strategies and keep your clients up to date
· Manage the implementation of PR campaigns and be incredibly hands on in doing the do
· Create content; press releases, articles, blogs and thought leadership
· Media relations; develop strong relationships with the media and be able to gain maximum coverage for your clients
· Provide guidance for more junior members of the team.
- Experience in working with clients and being client facing
- An excellent writer and able to create engaging B2B content
- Enjoy media relations and confident in picking up the phone
- Excellent communicator and love building relationships
- Fantastic time management and organisation.
This opportunity is perfect for a Senior PR Account Executive looking to take the next step in their career or maybe you are a PR Account Manager looking to join an agency that promise to help you progress your career.
This agency is located just north of Nottingham and is therefore commutable by car and public transport from regions across the East Midlands including: Newark, Nottingham, Lincoln, Grantham, Chesterfield, Worksop, Loughborough and Derby.
If you could be the perfect candidate for this role please send your CV over today email@example.com
PR Account Manager, PR Agency, East Midlands, £24,000-£30,000