This is a super exciting opportunity for a budding PR Account Executive- Senior PR Account Executive to join one of the largest, most reputable agencies outside of London! This highly regarded Midlands agency is on the search for an exceptional PR to join their highly reputable B2B team to work on a portfolio of impressive clients.
If you are a PR Account Executive/ Senior PR Account Executive looking to develop your career in PR within a leading agency this could be the next step for you! The successful candidate will be immersed within a hugely entrepreneurial, fast paced, innovative environment, providing them with invaluable amounts of internal training and progression opportunities. This role requires a solid PR candidate with exceptional content writing demonstrating a passion and enthusiasm that will enable them to excel within this energetic, forward thinking agency. This agency offers great benefits including extensive career progression, recognising the talents and efforts of their team, fantastic socials, an excellent culture and much, much more!
· Producing creative copy for press releases, social media content and a range of publications
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with regional and national media in order to gain successful coverage, monitoring coverage and evaluating while building a book of contacts
· Working closely alongside more senior members to produce powerful and successful campaigns
· Handling all aspects of day-to-day PR
· Experience working within PR in an agency or in-house
· An ability to think creatively and write compelling and engaging content for B2B campaigns
· Confidence and credibility when pitching to media relations
· Excellent time management and organization
· Willing to get involved with all activities including networking events to team building!
This is an amazing opportunity for a current PR Account Executive or Senior PR Account Executive to join a highly reputable Midlands based agency where they can develop their career within the industry of PR.
The agency is based just outside of central Birmingham and is commutable from across Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands. A driving license is preferable and it is an easy drive from areas such as Birmingham, Redditch, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Kidderminster, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
(Senior) PR Account Executive, PR Agency, West Midlands, £18000- £22000