I have just had the pleasure of meeting with one of my favourite clients in the Oxfordshire area who are now beginning their search for a talented Senior PR Account Manager – PR Account Director. Not only does my client work within a hugely growing sector that is continuing to grow and develop and shape modern day life, but they work with an impressive portfolio of both B2C and B2B accounts offering the successful candidate variety.
This PR agency are based in the beautiful countryside where you will be working in offices that are full of character and amazing views, but just a short drive away from the shops and local cafes where you can enjoy your much deserved lunch breaks. As Senior PR Account Manager you will be taking the lead on a portfolio of accounts whilst helping to shape new business and the growth of the agency. You will love all things PR and not be afraid to get stuck in to and do the do!
- Working as part of the senior team to shape new business, company culture and growth
- Getting involved in writing proposals and pitches
- Take the lead on a portfolio of client accounts; being the main contact and building strong client relationships
- Depending on level and experience you may be managing a junior member of the team helping to coach and develop
- Media relations; selling in to the press at a regional and national level, building relationships and gaining maximum coverage
- Social media management experience
- Event management
- You will be forward thinking, innovative and creative
- You will have experience working within an agency and managing multiple client accounts
- Proven experience in setting strategies and managing the implementation
- You will love building relationships with clients and the media
- You will be passionate about your career and want to grow and progress.
If you would like to work for an agency that strive to ensure excellent work/life balance along with an agency who pride themselves in offering leading internal and external training and development to allow their team personal growth, then get in touch today.
An opportunity not to be missed!
This role would suit a PR Account Manager looking to step up to Senior PR Account Manager or maybe you are already working as a Senior PR Account Manager looking to develop your career as a PR Account Director. This role is based in Oxfordshire and commutable via Oxfordshire and parts of Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes. Get in touch today!
Senior PR Account Manager, £competitive, PR Agency, Oxfordshire.