A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Artworker to join a leading agency in their field, based in Birmingham.
As part of the Production team, you will be responsible for the artwork, QA and delivery of printed collateral, as well as the creation of screen and interactive presentations, e-zines, office templates and brand assets.
As an Artworker you will set up, amend and deliver finished artwork across different software platforms, to set deadlines and to an impeccable standard.
- Creating, amending and delivering technically sound artwork documents, utilising the most applicable software.
- At the briefing stage, or during a task, ensuring full understanding of the context of what is required and pro-actively querying any potential issues.
- Being responsible for the technical checking of your own artwork going to press, obtaining internal sign-off from the project team, requesting all relevant technical information, and providing production specification sheets and paper proofs to the Print department.
- Ensuring all artwork requirements are completed accurately and on time, to meet your deadlines.
- You will have an expert level of competency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat (including interactive PDFs) and Microsoft Word
- Although varied, your portfolio will be full of heavy brochure work and ideally annual or corporate reports with an obvious skill at typesetting brochures.
- You'll be a natural perfectionist, typographically sound, with exceptional attention to detail.
- You are highly organised, with the ability to keep calm and always find a way to deliver, even when under pressure.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an artworker with experience and a love of publications, to join a leading agency and be an integral part of the production team. Easily commutable from Birmingham, Warwickshire, Coventry, Staffordshire, Wolverhampton and Worcester.
Senior Technical Artworker, Agency, £26,000 - £30,000, Central Birmingham, Permanent