This well-established business are one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of household and outdoor consumer products. With continued investment and huge growth potential, this is an exciting time to join the business as a Senior Trade Marketing Manager.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you will be responsible for the development of large-scale consumer campaigns and drive growth for the business in the key markets. You will implement and maintain the UK marketing strategy and support the implementation of activities for pan European activities - focusing on campaigns, multi-market product launches, merchandising and DIY channel.
- Develop the strategy and manage product portfolio in
- Prepare a detailed marketing plan clearly determining and communicating objectives, targets and measures for the UK
- Measure, track and prepare monthly updates
- Create category plans for major customers
- Continually evaluates customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Manage the Product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Identify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- Analyse potential partner relationships for new product lines
- Plan and deliver high-impact consumer campaigns across multiple consumer touchpoints
The ideal candidate will have significant levels of Marketing experience in FMCG, consumer durables and ideally in the household/outdoor industry. You will be passionate for the business brands, inventing new ways to connect retailers and shape the role and help grow the business. Candidates must be able to implement effective marketing strategies, be data-driven, detail oriented, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. Managing a small team, having a strong work ethic and a good sense of humour are a must!
As well as the salary of c£55,000 doe, the benefits which accompany the role include a car allowance, bonus, pension and holiday. The role will be Hybrid working from the Banbury office so candidates can commute from locations such as Oxford, Northampton , Milton Keynes, Warwick, Coventry, Stratford upon Avon, Aylesbury, Leamington Spa, Stow on the Wold, Towcester, Rugby, Bedford, Kettering.
This Senior Trade Marketing Manager role would also suit a Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, Marketing Director, Trade Marketing Manager.
BSMCN45144 – Senior Trade Marketing Manager – c£55k + car allowance + bonus + hybrid working