A fast-growing team within a prestigious Midlands creative agency is looking for its newest addition – a Service Delivery Manager!
You’ll be someone that loves process, enjoys stakeholder management and has experience aligning IT support processes. Joining the team, you’ll be services one of the agency’s biggest clients – a global industry giant. You’ll be working in a brand-new role to the agency, with a chance to make the role your own and bring with you past experience of being immersed within an IT environment.
The agency themselves offer fantastic working environments, a truly blue-chip client base and an endless progression route. This offering within the agency is growing rapidly, this role will give the chosen candidate the opportunity to grow with the team, implement internal processes and identify processes that could be working more efficiently, becoming a truly solid and valued member of the offering.
- A strong understanding of IT support across software and hardware
- To be the escalation point for the 1st/2nd line support team, understanding IT queries and noticing recurring trends within support issues, implementing changes accordingly
- Experience within documentation and reporting
- To oversee field engineers, not scheduling but keeping track of performance against SLA’s
- To be a strong communicator, be comfortable liaising with internal teams (software developers, client services, IT support)
- Be hot off the mark in noticing issues, understand how to resolve issues by implementing internal processes
- Be happy to work on-site in Nottingham 3 days a week minimum
- Have experience training up IT support staff and briefing people on changes
- To have a bubbly, positive attitude and enjoy fast-paced environments
The agency would hire the right candidate, right away! Please do get in touch directly with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org