Are you a Social Media Account Executive with experience in a dedicated social media role looking to take your skills to one of the Midlands most reputable PR and social media agencies? Due to exciting new growth, this is a fab time to join this incredibly talented team.
This agency is highly renowned in consumer and b2b worlds, and this role sits specifically on the b2b side working across a diverse array of impressive b2b accounts. With marketing trends becoming increasingly digital, this fab team needs your expertise! The successful candidate will be coming from a social media role and will have a sound knowledge of social media content creation, posting, scheduling, reporting and a savviness of social media trends enabling them to provide consultative advice to clients regarding their social media strategies. This agency offers an enormous selection of softer benefits alongside excellent opportunity for career progression and a fab salary package.
- Content creation for all social media platforms, tailored to each client and effectively targeting a b2b audience
- Managing and maintaining the social media accounts for a range of clients
- Using relevant tools to assist with posting and scheduling
- Running analyses and evaluations on social statistics and reporting these back to clients
- Working closely alongside more senior team members to contribute towards social media strategies
- Fantastic copywriting skills, attention to detail and a talent in adapting tone of voice to reflect each client individually
- Strong knowledge of social platforms and channels
- Passion for content and copy
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Desire to work in a fast paced and creative environment
For the successful candidate this is a superb opportunity to join a top-class agency and advance your career in social media to the next level. This would suit a current social media account executive or an in-house equivalent who is excited by the idea of moving across to agency side.
The agency is located just outside of central Birmingham and is easily commutable via car or public transport from areas across the West Midlands including Birmingham, Redditch, Solihull, Startford-upon-Avon, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, Bromsgrove and Sutton Coldfield.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
Social Media and Account Executive, Birmingham, PR Agency, £20000- £23000