We can't deny that digital is moving from strength to strength, and within that comes a need for talented social media gurus who can manage social platforms, manage growing social communities and keep up with the latest trends. My client, an integrated agency based in Nottingham, is looking for a stand out Social Media Account Executive who can hit the ground running, managing social channels for their portfolio of lovely consumer clients.
As Social Media Account Executive you will be responsible for managing social platforms across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linked In. You will be creating content, scheduling and posting this content and then analysing all social activity. You will also get the opportunity to get involved in PR.
- Managing social channels for you clients across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Developing content plans, creating engaging content and scheduling posts
- Analysing and reporting on social activities and presenting back to assist in improving future social strategies
- Keeping up to date with the latest social trends and using this knowledge to advise clients
- Get involved with PR; writing press releases and media relations
- You will be an excellent writer and enjoy creating engaging content
- Able to use multiple social media platforms with a focus on Facebook
- Love being creative and having an input within the wider team
- Enjoy working as part of a team and being collaborative
- Be passionate about social media and driven to develop your career.
This role would suit a Social Media Account Executive looking to join an agency that work on some incredible B2C consumer brands and like to manage their own work. You may be a grad with some placements working within social media and looking to grow your careers.
This role is based in Nottinghamshire and commutable via Nottingham, Derby, Newark, Leicester Hucknall and West Bridgford.
This is an urgent requirement for our client and they will interview ASAP.
Social Media Account Executive, £18 000 - £23 000 Nottinghamshire, Integrated Agency