A fantastic opportunity for a talented Social Media Account Executive to join an incredible, rapidly growing Midlands agency! This fabulous agency is looking for a passionate junior to join their awesome team!
This ambitious agency is looking to grow its Social Media division, offering the successful candidate with an exciting career path and a fabulous opportunity to gain excellent experience in a busy, fast paced agency, working on impressive campaigns for high profile clients. With the support and training from a hugely talented team, the successful candidate would quickly grow and develop into an exceptional social media professional.
- Creating engaging, compelling copy and content for social media platforms
- Managing and maintaining the social media accounts for a range of clients
- Running analyses and evaluations on social statistics and reporting these back to client
- Working closely alongside more senior team members to contribute towards social media/ communications strategies
- Working with influencers, bloggers and celebrities
- Exceptional creative writing and an ability to write compelling and engaging content
- Strong knowledge of social platforms and channels
- Passion for content and copy
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Eagerness to learn and develop
This is a wonderful opportunity for a dedicated content creation genius to join an exceptional agency at this exciting time where they can develop their career within the industry of social media.
The agency is based just outside central Birmingham and is commutable from across Warwickshire, Worcestershire the West Midlands and Leicester. It is an easy commute from areas such as Birmingham, Redditch, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Kidderminster, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Litchfield and Nuneaton.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
(Senior) Social Media Account Executive, Integrated Agency, West Midlands, £20000-£25000