To all of the exceptional agency candidates working in a social media position, at Senior Account Executive level or Account Manager level, this role could be for you. I am delighted to be working with this fabulous PR agency, located just outside of central Birmingham, in their search for a Social Media Account Manager who can thrive in this role, growing and shaping the social media offering this agency provides for their fantastic portfolio of b2c and b2b clients.
Are you an agency candidate at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level with strong social media experience? This is a fantastic opportunity for a social media specialist to take a lead on advising clients on their social strategy, taking a consultative approach, devising fantastic social plans, staying up to date with current social media trends in the market and implementing these internally. This is a brilliant opportunity for a social media superstar to make this role their own, with heaps of opportunity for future progression and growth.
- Providing consultative advise on social media strategies to clients within both b2b and b2c sectors
- Devising and ensuring the successful implementation of social media strategies
- Being the agency’s ‘eyes and ears’ to ensure they remain on trend with the direction social media is taking within the market
- Attending events and training on social media trends and implementing internally
- Whilst having a strategic mind-set, remaining willing to be hand on in the ‘doing’ to deliver successful campaigns implementation of social media strategy
- Strong social media experience gained within an agency environment
- An ability to manage multiple accounts and enjoy the challenge of multi-tasking
- Excellent communication enabling the building of strong client relationships
- Strategic mind
- Savvy-ness within the market place
- Ability to naturally lead and mentor more junior members
This is an amazing opportunity for a strong social media agency candidate.
The agency is based just outside of central Birmingham and is commutable from across Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands. A driving license is preferable and it is an easy drive from areas such as Birmingham, Redditch, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Kidderminster, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
Social Media Account Manager, PR Agency, West Midlands, £24000-£32000