Are you a Social Media Account Manager looking for a new role within an agency based in Leicestershire? If you are looking to join a team working on a lovely portfolio of both B2C and B2B clients, then I could have just the role for you.
By joining this fab agency, not only will you be joining a fun team that recognise the need for work/life balance, but you will also be joining an agency that reward hard work and success!
As the Social Media Account Manager, you will be responsible for meeting with your clients and advising them on their social strategies and then be incredibly hands on in the delivery of these strategies. You will be confident working with clients and be highly knowledgeable in social media so that you can advise with confidence.
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Working with a portfolio of clients in developing their social media strategies and advising clients on these strategies, giving reasoning to your suggestions
- Developing and running social campaigns
- Scheduling and posting content across all social platforms with a good knowledge of each platform; understanding what content works for each and explaining this to clients
- Creating written content, imagery and video content with the assistance of the team
- Analysing and reporting on all social activity and feeding this back to your clients, making recommendations for future change based on the campaign results and your client’s goals
- Managing the social media channels for the agency to increase brand awareness and being the main point of contact for all social related questions. This will involve advising the agency on social media
Key skills and experience:
- Experience in paid social and good SEO knowledge
- Proven experience in creating engaging content for different social channels
- Able to engage with a social audience, driving conversations and engagement while responding to enquiries
- Enjoy analysing social activity and reporting back
- Enjoy keeping up to date with the latest social trends
- You will be confident in working with your clients and being the main point of contact for all things social
- You will be confident in advising internal teams on social media
This role would suit a Social Media Account Manager looking for a new challenge within an environment where you can take full responsibility for social media and developing this as an offering. If you are looking to join an agency that offer a great working environment, are fun to be around and are not too pressured like some agencies then this could be a great role for you. Not only will you be working within a team of talented and creative individuals, but you will be working on some impressive brands.
This role is based in Leicestershire and is commutable via; Leicester, Market Harborough, Derby, Nottingham, Hinckley and Enderby.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit then please apply today or get in touch for more information.
Social Media Account Manager, £28,000 - £30,000, agency, Leicestershire