Calling all social media gurus looking for a new opportunity in the Leicestershire area. Another awesome client is on the lookout for a Social Media Manager or Social Media Director to join the team at an exciting and busy time. My client, an award-winning, integrated agency with multiple offices across the UK needs a talented social media candidate to join the team and take ownership of all things social.
As Social Media Manager you will be working with a portfolio of clients and developing integrated campaigns across a range of both B2B and consumer brands. Not only will you be strategic, but you will love to be hands on and ‘do the do’, working closely with other teams collaboratively and managing a team of social experts.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Developing integrated and standalone social media campaigns
- Creating engaging content for different social media platforms and a strong knowledge of what type of content works best for which channels. You will be both hands on in content creation and oversee the content of your team
- Develop strong relationships with other teams so that you are working collaboratively
- Media planning; planning and roll-out of paid social campaigns across Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Managing influencer programmes as needed by your client
- Analysing and reporting on social media activity and making recommendations to your clients based on this analysis offering consultative advice as appropriate
- Providing thought leadership – acting as an internal expert on all things social along with broader digital trends
- Depending on experience and level, managing a team of social experts to deliver on campaigns
- A strong passion for all things social and love keeping up to date with the latest social trends
- Proven experience in managing both organic and paid social campaigns across different platforms
- Proven experience in working with clients to understand their needs and developing strategies while being consultative
- Enjoy being a team player and working collaboratively with others
If you would like to work for an agency that are highly regarded in the industry, work extremely collaboratively and enjoy bouncing ideas around then this could be a great working culture for you. If you are looking to join a team who also have the support of a wider network and surrounded by a team of highly knowledgeable people then apply today!
My client is being incredibly flexible and is keen to see great social experience! If you are a Social Media Account Manager looking for a new opportunity or are working at Social Media Account Director level then please do get in touch. If you know that you are a brilliant social media candidate but don’t have all of the experience outlined above then it would still be great to have a chat. My client is interested in people and personality is super key.
Social Media Account Manager - Social Media Account Director, £DOE, Integrated Agency, Leicestershire.