Social Media Account Executives or Senior Account Executives, this fabulous integrated agency is looking for your talent! If you are passionate about all things social, bring your talents to this exceptional integrated agency and become an integral part of their awesome team!
This full-service marketing agency offers an incredible working environment. The team is busy, buzzy and hugely talented and they have mastered the art of delivering excellence whilst getting everyone out of the door on time at night. They are one of the Midlands’ best for recognising the importance of work life balance, a happy working culture and they genuinely reward hard work. They are currently in search of a social media (senior) account executive who can bring heaps of social media knowledge and expertise to the team, alongside a hunger to continue to grow and develop particularly on the paid side of things. This person will be working across their own accounts as well as sharing their expertise internally to ensure all clients are socially awesome! Previous experience in a social media role is essential alongside some experience, understanding, awareness and eagerness to develop your paid advertising social media skills.
- Being the agencies eyes and ears with regard to new social media trends, attending courses, training sessions and insightful events and continuing to upskill
- Bringing such knowledge back to the agency and training the team internally to ensure consistent delivery of exceptional social media strategies to all clients
- Managing social media platforms for clients across b2b and b2c sectors; writing content, posting, scheduling and planning content calendars.
- Being a credible contact for clients from a social media perspective, being their daily contact and offering invaluable insight into their approach to social media
- Identifying, liaising with and building relationships with influencers.
- Experience within an agency environment in a specialist social media role
- Strategic understanding of social media’s place within a marketing campaign
- Passion for hands on delivery of social media campaigns
- Confidence and credibility when pitching for new business
- Experience in paid advertising across social media or at least a strong desire to learn more about this.
- Exceptional banter is a must ;)
This is an amazing opportunity for a current Social Media Account Executive or Senior PR Account Executive to join a highly reputable Midlands based agency where they can develop their career.
The agency is based just outside of central Birmingham and is commutable from across Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands. It is commutable via public transport and also an easy drive from areas such as Birmingham, Redditch, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Kidderminster, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
Social Media Account Manager, Full Service Agency, West Midlands, £20000-£25000