I am delighted to be working exclusively with this professional services client based in a rural location near Solihull. They are looking for a Social Media Specialist to support the day-to-day management of the businesses social media platforms and their client accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Account manager for client accounts ensuring keeping them up to date on progress and strategy ensuring consistency across all platforms
- Responsible for sourcing content relevant to client accounts via platforms such as Feedly and curating posts
- Creation of social media graphics to support content distribution
- Work closely with each brand to create and implement social media strategies
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through all social channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and SoundCloud
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics etc
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar
- Experience using tools such as Hootsuite, Feedly, Google Analytics
- Create client reports to show key areas of growth and development on client accounts
- Write copy for blogs, social media and website content
- Any other ad-hoc digital marketing duties to support the team as required such as email marketing, web content etc.
To be considered for Social Media Specialist role you will have had previous social media experience either within a specialist role or as a generalist marketer within a B2B environment You will have strong copywriting, proofing and editing skills, excellent communication skills and experience of social media across a variety of platforms. This is a small business and so you need to be comfortable helping with anything marketing as required and be tenacious enough to ask for work and share ideas for improvement. Knowledge of Adobe CS would be advantageous for basic design and creating online banners.
Due to the rural location of the client, you must have your own transport and be comfortable around dogs in the office. This role will be office based initially with days from home possible post-probation.
The salary for this role is £25,000 - £30,000 plus 20 days holiday plus BH, pension
This Social Media Specialist role would also suit a social media executive, social media officer, social media coordinator, social media manager, digital marketing coordinator, digital marketing officer, digital marketing executive, digital marketing specialist, marketing officer, marketing executive or marketing specialist.
This role is commutable from Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Shirley, Stratford on Avon, Warwick, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch, Bromsgrove.
Social Media Specialist, £25,000 - £30,000, Birmingham