An excellent opportunity has arisen with a forward thinking and adventurous creative agency in Central Birmingham, my client is in need of an organiser to work onsite with the team, from the end of July for around four months. This agency produce some fantastic film and animation projects and need an individual that thrives within a fast paced environment, to come on-board and manage the workload through the studio.
This role would suit a Studio Manager/Coordinator or an individual with a Production background, with experience working within a film environment.
- estimate and schedule in film and animation projects
- briefing members of the film team and ensuring all team members are clear on their roles and responsibilities
- support the account management team in reviewing and raising questions on briefs
- excellent organisational skills
- strong communication skills
- ability to effectively time manage in a fast-paced environment
- background knowledge of film and video
- meticulous attention to detail
Please get in touch asap if you have upcoming availability and feel you have the relevant skill set to work on this project – these guys have a great team and have exciting projects In the pipeline!