An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hands on design studio manager to join an established agency based on the outskirts of Birmingham. Our client is an award winning integrated agency. Fresh thinking and they’ve been established for nearly 20 years! They pride themselves on quality work and have some really interesting high profile brands.
As Studio Manager you will ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the overseas and onsite studio, overseeing work and liaising with internal and external departments and suppliers, quality checking all work leaving the studio and supporting in the delivery of quality design and artwork.
As Studio Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- 50% managing a small creative studio spanning artwork and design
- Whilst also overseeing and managing the design team/studio overseas.
- Liaising with account handling to make sure the workload within the creative/studio is optimised across both locations at all times.
- Quality control of ALL work through not only the studio (artwork) but also design/ creative.
- Scheduling work through with the ability to co-ordinate the need for freelance support.
- The other 50% of the role will be hands on design and artworking, rolling your sleeves up and taking an active part within the team, working on a mac.
As Studio Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience managing and overseeing a busy creative/studio.
- Previous experience scheduling multi-channel work including, sales promotion/ advertising campaigns, website redesigns, brochures, documents, POS/POP. Complete TTL channel experience.
- A background in design and artwork across print and digital. As 50% of this role will involve you rolling your sleeves up and jumping on a mac.
- An organised perfectionist with experience in a fast paced environment.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Studio Manager to join a great agency with an exciting client base. If you could be interested in this role and would like to find out more then please apply today!
Commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Nottingham, Staffordshire, Derby, Leicester, Warwickshire.
Studio Manager, £35,000 - £38,000, Full Service Integrated Agency, Birmingham, Permanent