Studio Photographer & Image Retoucher
We are working exclusively with a fabulous retailer based in Gloucestershire. Due to rapid expansion of the brand they are looking to bring a Studio Photographer into the Marketing team.
The retailer is looking for someone with a super keen eye for detail and a good knowledge of product and studio photography. If you have previously worked for a retailer as a Photographer that would be an extreme advantage. More important than anything else they are looking for someone who has the ability to think outside of the box and bring new ideas to the team. Sound like you?
- Be responsible for all still like product shots and retouching all images
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest of standards including on location and model studio shots
- Shooting still life images (clothing or mannequin)
- Ensure that all products to be shot in accordance with the SOP’s
- Helping to style and tidy the garments on mannequins, ensuring all look correct on camera and are consistent to previous images taken
- Ensuring all products are represented correctly across all formats and media
- Collaborating with other departments to make sure their photographic needs are met within deadlines
- Creating still life set ups to be used in catalogue, being creative with space, style and product
- Ensure all photographic equipment and studio space is well maintained
- Experience working with various types of lighting
- Previous Retouching experience – particularly confident in colour correction, cleaning up images, cutting out and reshaping etc.
- Experience of working in a studio environment within a photography role
- Excellent photographic and technical understanding
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good working technical knowledge of studio lighting
Located in the north of Gloucestershire the company is easily commutable by car from Worcester, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Gloucester, Cheltenham and surrounding areas.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a great team and expanding retailer. If you’re a hardworking, focused and driven individual who is able to work in a super fast paced environment then apply now!
Studio Photographer, Gloucestershire, £24,000