An extremely rare opportunity has arisen for a Traffic and Production manager to join a top class integrated agency based in the centre of Leicester. This agency is truly established with an impressive 37 years on the clock! With a vast array of exciting clients, across B2B and B2C sectors this agency can offer fantastic workload variety.
As a traffic and production manager you will maintain a smooth workflow throughout the creative studio right through to print and delivery. You will work closely and build strong bonds with the account handling team as well as external print suppliers.
As traffic and production manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- The scheduling of all print workflow into the creative studio using a traffic management system.
- Working closely with account handling teams to manage deadline expectations.
- Have an understanding of complex projects and time scales around this.
- Ensuring the creative team is working to capacity.
- Liaising with external print companies, setting timelines.
- Managing the print process and delivery to the client.
As traffic and production manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience scheduling multi-channel work including, sales promotion campaigns, brochures, documents, POS/POP.
- An organised perfectionist with experience in a fast paced environment.
- Experience pushing back and managing expectations and timeframes.
- An understanding of complex projects.
- Building and maintaining internal relationships as well as external supplier relationships.
This agency has a fantastic and wonderful working culture, fab team dynamic, ridiculously cool and quirky offices and many socials, this really is a top class agency to work for.
If you could be interested in this role and would like to find out more then please apply today!
Commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Nottingham, Staffordshire, Derby, Leicester, Warwickshire.
Traffic and Production Manager, integrated agency, £30,000- £40,000, Leicester