Are you a Middleweight or Senior UX Digital Designer that is looking for their next challenge?
I’m working with an East Midlands based advertising agency that are looking for enthusiastic and career hungry individuals to join their team and further bolster their digital offering. This agency has a wide and impressive client base, from technology to sport, to beauty and fashion! All of which are blue-chip, market leading brands, with hugely exciting briefs coming through!
Joining the digital team, you’ll have had similar experience within a fast paced, creative environment. You’ll love working as part of team and be a born creative, that loves applying ideas to digital design. Whether you’re middleweight or senior, you’ll have experience working across a range of digital projects across the whole creative process, from user research and wireframing, to design, whilst working alongside developers to ensure the best possible outcome!
- To be experienced in Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop
- To have a robust knowledge of User-centric design
- To have exceptional communication skills, time management and organisation skills
- To be able to advise more junior team members
- To have a good knowledge of web development processes
- Excellent general craft design skills, typography and layout and an eye for detail
- An eagerness to keep learning and advancing your skills
- To be willing and able to work on-site a minimum of three days a week, two from home
- Experience with client liaison, direct people management and confident when presenting (senior)
These are two fantastic opportunities to join a fast-growing advertising agency, that have a team of market leading talent, some crazily exciting projects in the pipeline and not to mention competitive employee benefits! Please apply with an up-to-date CV and portfolio.