A Nottingham based creative agency is expanding its digital team and is subsequently looking for a UX/UI Designer to come on board. Working for this agency, you’ll be surrounded by creative individuals across a range of disciplines and have exposure to some of the world’s biggest brands!
As the UX/UI Designer, you’ll sit within a close-knit, digitally driven team and live-and-breathe digital experience. You’ll have strong human-centred design principles and techniques and love collaborative working within a fast-paced environment. You’ll have a portfolio with a range of digital projects, evidencing your ability to create intuitive interfaces that are backed up with data, to show their effectiveness.
- Strong prototyping skills, bringing the user experience to life
- To plan and facilitate client workshops and design sprints
- A problem-solving attitude and to love finding answers to challenging design briefs
- Experience working within an agency (marketing, advertising, digital etc)
- The ability to present confidently to teams, clients and digital colleagues
- Proficiency within Figma, Sketch and Adobe CC.
- Strong attention to detail
- To be results driven
- To be happy to work on-site 2-3 days a week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Large training budgets, guaranteed skill development
- Regular appraisal and salary reviews
- Incredible offices, break-out areas
- Sports teams, yoga and discounted gym memberships
- Generous technology investment
- Dedicated pension scheme with access to financial advice
Please apply with a CV and portfolio straight away – applications without a portfolio will not be considered, firstname.lastname@example.org