Are you a UX/UI Designer, looking to get inspired by your next move by getting stuck into a digital product transformation project from the get-go? I’m so excited to be working with this start-up again, hiring my 2nd member for the team this year already.
This fast-growing US owned, financial services start-up are truly going from strength to strength and are building their UK team by recruiting a UX/UI Designer to work remotely in initially designing an industry leading, digitally diverse app which will translate across web also. You’ll then be an ongoing digital specialist for the company, working within a growing team and working directly with the Head of Design and Head of Product in pushing forward the brands digital offering indefinitely.
- Creating a user persona
- Reviewing and thinking through the user flow and Sketch wireframes
- Creating app prototypes (adobe XD preferred but either Sketch, Figma, Invision also fine)
- Building and designing intuitive app interfaces
- Making changes according to user’s feedback and testing data
- Working closely with the Developers, Head of Design and Head of Product
- Up-to-date knowledge of UX research, wireframing, prototyping, UX writing and interaction design
- Familiarity with coding to enable close working with Developers
- A clear and concise background of working on 3-5 established app creations
- Familiarity of FinTech or data driven applications and an understanding of how to translate this through design
- To be happy to travel into London for key meetings (once a month roughly, may increase)
- To be set up at home to work remotely
- A portfolio of app and web projects evidencing all the above
Please do apply with a CV and portfolio asap!
*closing date 7th of June*