Are you a Video Producer in the Midlands or London, that’s keen to get stuck into industry leading, creative film production projects within a prestigious and illustrious agency?
I’m working with an agency full of creative thinkers, can-doers and high achievers, and they’re looking for their newest member! This company offer a day-to-day of attractive, international brands for a client list, a quirky and modern working space and incredible career opportunities. Based in Worcestershire, you’ll be working within a buzzy, creative studio and work within a impressive film department, producing cutting-edge marketing and communications films. Sounds good, right?
As the Video Producer, you’ll have experience working within an agency or production company, and work from the initial stages of projects, taking them from client brief and creative treatment, through to scripting and development, pre-production, shoot, post and delivery.
Your day to day:
- Taking on briefs, challenging them and pushing back where needed
- Developing creative proposals and taking concepts through to completion
- Concept development and video/film scripting
- Managing overall production and crafting the project to fit the parameters of the brief, budget and timeframe
- Production of live action and animation projects
- Client management and liaison
- Taking direction within projects, working with in-house creatives
If you’re an experienced video producer that’s passionate about film production, get in touch asap with a up to date CV! We can only consider candidates with a minimum of 3 years of experience within a Video Producer position.