A unique opportunity has arisen for a talented creative individual with a passion for interiors, an expertise in photography art direction and an impressive ability to organise people and budgets. For a mind that is both highly creative whilst being exceptionally organised, this is a one in a million opportunity to work for a stunning global business who are hugely well known in the interiors space.
If you thrive in a highly collaborative environment, you will struggle to find a more team-spirited bunch. An all-hands-on-deck attitude is an absolute must have for this role and you must be the kind of individual who thrives in a highly fast-paced environment. As you walk into the beautifully designed reception area, the buzz of pace and passion can be sensed immediately, contributing to an exceptional working culture. In addition to a fabulous financial package, this company offers 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, excellent product discount, complimentary physiotherapy, personal wellbeing support, cycle to work schemes and a competitive pension amongst other lovely benefits!
This Visual Creation Manager will be working across all commercial divisions to play an integral part in leading the art direction, keeping up to date with current trends and all delivering on the business strategy of maintaining the position of global design leader.
- Lead on the selection and planning of all locations for all photoshoots, considering relevance to each audience
- Actively research all competitor trends including travelling globally to commercial product events and collating tangible evidence to use in photography and styling
- Collaborate with Studio and Marketing teams to support on end vision of all collections
- Responsible for all research and planning including mood board creation and imagery, prop sourcing, product ordering, shoot logistics and after shoot storage e.g. props.
- Collaborate with design team to have a clear understanding of product in the market and enable effective demonstration of products in line with strategy
- Demonstrable experience of planning and art direction photoshoots
- Demonstrable experience in the interiors industry – specifically the commercial side
- Experience in SketchUp/CAD
- Have a solution focused approach to all tasks using creative ability
- Demonstrable experience of collaborating with teams
- Excellent organisation and project management experience
- Line management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative, pragmatic and solution focused individual to join a close-knit team and be part of a leading company within their sector. This role is ideal for a design manager with experience in photography or an Art Director looking for a step up to management.
Due to the location and requirement to travel, the successful candidate is required to drive and the commute is doable from areas across the West Midlands, Worcestershire and Warwickshire including Coventry, Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Stratford upon Avon, Warwick, Worcester, Redditch, Wolverhampton and Leicester.
Visual Creation Manager, West Midlands, up to £45000 (experience dependent)