A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for a conceptual, talented and passionate global visual merchandiser to join a prestigious multi brand company based in Stoke on Trent with a global presence. This awesome company have 4 luxury brands under one roof! Do you have a proven track record in creating concepts from guidelines within a luxury retail environment? If so this could be the role for you!
As a global visual merchandiser you will be responsible for coming up with innovative ideas and bringing these to life using InDesign to create mock ups. You will be working very closely with the Product Manager and the Graphic Designer who will roll concepts out across all collateral instore including, POS, POP, free standing display units, window vinyls and much more!
As a Global Visual Merchandiser your main duties will be:
- Coming up with concepts from brief from marketing managers, working closely with the product manager to showcase offers and products in the best possible way.
- Ideation of visual merchandising guidelines for various brands across a number of different store layouts globally.
- Create mock ups for the graphic designer to roll concepts out in store including, POS, POP, free standing display units, window vinyls and much more! All working to various brand guidelines.
- Work to a marketing calendar on upcoming events and manage workload and time effectively.
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- A portfolio showcasing examples of visual merchandising guidelines for a luxury global brand, new store openings, mock ups and product layouts.
- Proven track record working as a visual merchandiser at head office level.
- Adobe suite skills.
- Experience working to brand guidelines, but also a creative thinker.
This truly is an amazing opportunity to join a company with exciting values and an awesome working atmosphere. With a gym, tearoom and outlet store onsite (to which you will receive up to 60% off) my client offers some fab soft benefits on top of annual salary. If you could be interested in this role and would like to find out more then please apply today by sending through your CV and portfolio!
Commutable from Staffordshire, Manchester, Parts of Warwickshire and Derbyshire.
Global Visual Merchandiser, £37,000, Global Luxury Brand, Staffordshire, Permanent.