If you are a Web Designer looking to work on an incredibly well known retail brand, then this is a really amazing opportunity for the right candidate! This is a one year fixed term contract working in the loveliest in-house team based in Leicestershire, who are going through an exciting time of growth in the digital team.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Working on international websites and direct-to-consumer online projects, playing a vital role in the output of innovative creative responses to the brand
- Ensure a clear, consistent and creative communication of the brand, through web page layouts, email marketing, user experience projects, and affiliate banners
- Collaborating with the wider Creative Team, as well as liaising with the ecommerce, marketing, trade, and visual merchandising teams
- Creating engaging digital content and roll out this content on the main website, as well as social media channels
To be considered for this role you will need:
- You will have an attractive portfolio of your work that shows your attention to detail, typographic skills and a your talent in layout, composition and colour
- Have an excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, some HTML/CSS experience, and an awareness of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro for motion graphic design being advantageous
- Web Design experience, ideally in retail or fashion, with a strong understanding of user experience and user journey
Personality is key for this company! So, if you’re dependable, have a passion for all things design, and know what it takes to work under pressure and keep to deadlines – this could be the role for you! Commutable from Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and parts of Warwickshire. Please get in touch to know more…
12-month contract, Web Designer, £30,000, Leicestershire.