We’re working with a fabulous agency based in North Warwickshire to fill a Web Developer position. The agency has gone from strength to strength and is now entering it’s 18th anniversary. They boast an impressive portfolio of large clients both B2C and B2B clients as well as a great range of SME’s, priding themselves in the fact that regardless of the size of the organisation all clients are treated equally.
They are now in need of a Full Stack Developer to design, code, modify and optimise websites, emails and Apps for their existing and new client wins. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a lovely family orientated team and really gain a full 360 Developer skill set. They’re also asking for a good understanding of SEO. Sound good so far??
- To develop effective and successful SEO strategies
- To conduct adequate keyword, competitor and industry research to ensure successful SEO campaigns
- To identify and correct technical SEO issues with client website
- To plan the optimisation of website content, landing pages and ad copy
- To collect data and provide clients with monthly SEO reports of the progress of their digital marketing
- To keep abreast of SEO marketing trends
- To develop quality websites to design specifications using best practise coding methods, that are mobile adaptive and functional across all modern web browsers
- To develop HTML based emails to design specifications
- Basic server management
- Email management and deliverability troubleshooting
- Client communication and management
- Domain renewal management
- Experience developing websites in popular content management systems and frameworks such as WordPress & Magento (1&2)
- The ability to create custom themes and plugins to meet client needs
- An understanding of SEO and the requirements of websites to perform well on Google, both on page and off page
- An understanding of Google Ads including the planning and strategy of small to large scale Google Ads campaigns
- The ability to develop and implement effective SEO strategies for a range of clients and industries
- The ability to manage one's own time and projects
This fab role at a Full Service Design Agency is easily accessed from the M6 or M42 and commutable by car from Birmingham, Coventry, Lichfield, Nuneaton, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth.
Web Developer & SEO, Warwickshire, £25,000