The Company: Fantastic bespoke travel business, growing through acquisition.
The Role: My client is an exciting B2C travel business with several brands that is currently in growth mode and looking to continue to acquire new digital talent into the marketing team. Working closely with the digital team, the Web Optimisation/UX Specialist will be responsible for the hands-on management of the website in terms of ensuring the look and feel and content is fully optimised and monitoring the traffic coming through to improve customer journey and conversion.
- Initially managing the migration from three web platforms to one
- Maintaining three brands across one website platform moving forward
- Responsible for all website optimisation
- Upload content, videos, images, promotions via CMS
- Create new pages and improve functionality across the site
- UX management
- Monitor traffic to website, track customer journey and abandon basket
- Make improvements to the site as needed- brief web dev agency
The Candidate: To be successful in this position, you will have experience of working in a hands-on website focused role where you have been responsible for the look and feel of a website, managed the optimisation, understanding of UX and ultimately increasing time on site and conversion. It would be beneficial if you have worked on a web-migration project before and a huge bonus if you have experience in the travel industry. Would also suit people from other B2C backgrounds. You will have experience of using Google Analytics to track website traffic and customer journey and be comfortable using a CMS and have strong project management skills.
As well as the salary of £22,000 - £28,000, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 20 days holiday plus BH, statutory pension and other benefits.
Would also suit web designer, web optimisation executive, UX specialist, webmaster
This Web Optimisation/UX Specialist role is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Stratford on Avon
Web Optimisation/UX Specialist, Birmingham, £22,000 - £28,000