Exciting gifting and accessories business with a strong creative edge, growing rapidly, are looking for two eCommerce Managers to take ownership and accountability for their online business and continue the growth of the brands and revenue across the UK and US markets. One to manage the B2C sites and the other to manage the B2B Wholesale sites.
The Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced eCommerce Managers with experience in the jewellery/gifting/accessories industry to take full ownership of the UK and international trading sites, working closely with the digital manager and other cross-functional teams to maximise revenue across the sites and ensure they are trading at their full sales potential.
- Ensure sites are merchandised correctly and that all content, images and messaging is correct
- Ensure user experience across the site is positive.
- Analysing onsite customer journey and identifying trends and problems and continuously look to develop and improve the site usability and conversion
- Manage and develop ecommerce team
- Market and competitor research
- ROI analysis- use of Google Analytics and other dashboard metrics
- Manage relationships with web dev agencies and other third parties
- Ensure all digital marketing campaigns are delivering results and growth
- Full P&L responsibility and budget management
The Candidate: You will be an experienced eCommerce Manager who has a proven record of growing online sales and driving revenue within a relevant B2C/wholesale industry such as fashion, accessories, gifting, retail. You must be able to demonstrate where and how you have grown online sales and have a strong background in online trading and UX. You will possess excellent written and verbal skills and be a proven people manager. With a positive attitude, enthusiastic and keen to grow with an exciting business, you must also be adaptable and flexible. Experience of Magento platforms would be advantageous.
As well as a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 dep on experience, the benefits that accompany the role are as follows; 28 days holiday including BH rising with years of service, discount, pension, free parking
This eCommerce Manager role is commutable from Banbury, Daventry, Milton Keynes, Towcester, Northampton, Oxford, Stratford on Avon
Would also suit a Digital Marketing Manager with transactional experience, Online Trading Manager
Ecommerce Manager, Banbury, £30,000 - £40000 depending on experience